VoicemailHow to Make a Voicemail Unavailable Greeting
View All Topics
How to Make a Voicemail Unavailable Greeting
- Press the Voicemail Button (envelope) on your phone. If your phone does not display an envelope, use the feature code *97 and press send and follow the prompts to set up your greeting.
- Once in the voicemail menu press Settings.
- Select Unavailable Greeting.
- After the tone, record your name.
- If you are satisfied, press save recording.
For example: This is John Doe, I am away from my desk at the moment. Please leave me a message.
Come on In!
Monday – Friday
9AM – 5PM
112 Main Hatley, QC J0B 4B0
448 Main Hudson, QC J0P 1H0