FaxingHow To Send a Fax in UCP
How To Send a Fax in UCP
Create one or more PDF or TIFF files on your computer. Multiple pages and/or multiple documents are acceptable.
After you’ve clicked Fax in the main menu in UCP, click the Send New Fax button.
Basic options include Destination, whether to use a Coversheet, and the Document(s). (If you enable the coversheet, additional options will appear.)
Enter the fax number of the recipient.
This is Off by default. Click the switch to toggle the on/off setting.
If the switch is set to On, additional fields appear:
The information you enter will appear on the cover sheet.
- Recipient Name: The name of the person you are sending the fax to.
- Message: A short message to include in the cover sheet.
- My Name: The sender’s name is pulled from User Management settings, but you can override it here.
- My Telephone: The sender’s phone number is pulled from the User Management settings, but you can override it here.
- My Email: The sender’s e-mail address is pulled from the User Management settings, but you can override it here.
Documents must be in PDF or TIFF format.
A single fax can contain one or more documents. There are two ways to upload documents to be included in your fax:
- Click the Upload Document button to select a file from your computer,
- OR drag and drop files from your computer to the Drag New Documents Here area.
The uploaded file(s) will appear in a list:
To view a file, click the button.
To remove a file from the list, click the button.
When ready to send the fax, click the Send button.
You’ll be reminded that you can check the Outgoing section if you would like to see status updates in UCP.
Come on In!
Monday – Friday
9AM – 5PM
112 Main Hatley, QC J0B 4B0
448 Main Hudson, QC J0P 1H0